Thursday, 25 April 2013

22 April - lonesome




There are times when I like being by my self. That is not tonight. I dropped my board off today to get it repaired. It will be ready by tomorrow night or the morning after. Since then I quickly got on the internet and was able to post the first part of this journal on line and send a link to a couple of people that have expressed interest. Its funny but this journal has become my link to you people, and others that I'm used to seeing day to day back at home. Hi Writing in it feels like connecting to you all. I think I get why people write each other letters now.

 Its been a quite second half of the day. Spent reading and hanging out by my self. I'll have to get the yoga going here. Tomorrow I plan to climb that mountain I've been looking at. We'll see how it goes.

In a garden nearby 

Someone's front yard

No comments:

Post a Comment