Monday, 22 April 2013

18 April - Accommodation




I think it's just luck or my luck, or maybe hot water is just not popular in Mauritius. A few hours on the bus has placed me near the South West corner of Mauritius. In a village called Gotteau Rattin, half way in between La Gaulette and Le Morne but no where on the map that I have. No street name, just tell them it's near the Football field, then turn left, right and left again. The house, and it is a house, is literally a stones throw from the ocean and has stairway up to the top of the flat ceiling on the second story. I'm keen to check that out in the morning. The best thing of all, it's just a minuet's walk to the bus stop, and then another couple of minuets ride on a rickety but to Le Morne and what promises to be the best kitesurfing of my life to date! I'll have to put something up on Couchsurfing and see if I can get someone in here to take the second room it'd be nice to have someone else around, and the help with the rent wouldn't hurt anyone.  


No comments:

Post a Comment